Install the front wheel
- Take out the bike and make it stand up.
- Loosen the nut to remove the temporary protected bar.
- Insert the wheel between the fork blades so that the axle can seat firmly at the fork dropouts (the slots at the tip of the fork blades).
- Put the gaskets on it and tighten the nuts.
Install the steering bar
- Open the steering bar clip by loosing the screws and bolts on it.
- Put and adjust the steering bar and make sure the clip is in the middle of the bar.
- Lock the clip by tightening the screws and bolts.
- Turn the front wheel and the steering bar to the right position.
Install the throttle control handle
- Loosen the two screws on the left or right handle to remove the original handle case.
- Slide the throttle control handle in and keep it 1.5cm from the brake control.
- Fix the handle.
- Bring the throttle control cable in place.
- Connect the cables.
Install the front light
- Place the front light with the front mud guard.
- Fix the light by tightening the screw and bolt.
Install the pedal
Install the gear protection
Install the seat
- Put the seat post into the support frame.
- Adjust the seat to a suitable height and fix it by locking the quick-release clip.
Install the rear mud block
Turn the power on
- Unlock the battery with the key.
- Press the ON/OFF button on the control panel to turn the power on. Then it’s ready to go!
Assemble S1/S1 PLUS
Assemble D1/D1 Master
Eleglide e-scooters all come in an easy-to-install pack. The assembly steps are as follows.
Get it out and unfold it
- Get the scooter out of the box and press down the folding lever a bit to unfold the handlebar stem and fasten it.
- Unfold the kickstand to support the e-scooter and lift up the handlebar.
Assemble the display
- Place the display on the right handlebar and fasten it in the right position with the tool in the package.
Step 3 (Only for D1)
Assemble the saddle
- Lift up the seat post and fasten it with the nut.
- Twist the nut to get the seat post ready for the saddle.
- Loose the quick release clip.
- Put the saddle in the seat post and keep the saddle at a suitable height, then tighten the clip.
Turn the power on
- Put the key into the keyhole and rotate it to get the power supply. (Please take care of the key.) Then the scooter is ready for your first ride.